Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Patrick Quinn and family arrive in America

On 28 September 1923 the majority of the family of Patrick and Mary Quinn arrived in New York City. Sailing from Southampton, England, they arrived on the S.S. President Harding.On board were in addition to Patrick and Mary were four of their children. Those children were Mary, Bridget, James and Daniel.

On the ship manifest (FHL film#1,756,098) they all listed their destination as 331 Lafayette Ave, the home of their son and brother Joseph.



1 comment:

  1. this is an amazing blog, I am so impressed. I signed up to follow it. Is there a way to get an email when you update? I signed up to follow Whitneys and never did get emails so I must be doing something wrong. I think this is just fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete